Profile Personnel company opens jobs for Yarn Trader positions in the Free State region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
Yarn Trader required for a renowned company based in Berlin, East London
This is an office-based role which requires candidates to travel for extended periods if necessary as well. The successful candidate will be a data story teller in this position
- Tertiary Qualification in international business / commercial engineering /data analysis / business intelligence
- Previous work experience in a Marketing / Sales Support function role
- Candidates who have been to an International School or have some international experience is preferred
- Provide data on stock on hand
- Age analysis
- Stock in production vs contracts (orders) in order for the other position to focus on
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Emily Lessing at [Email Address Removed]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
- Stock Control
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Profile Personnel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.