CloudCenta company opens jobs for Wordpress Developer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Advertising Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
We have a new and exciting fully remote work role available for a WordPress Developer for a UK based company!
Purpose Of The Role
The Web Developer is responsible for the technical development and deployment of new websites, as well as the redevelopment of current websites across our client’s customer base base. This role involves close collaboration with the wider team and direct interaction with clients to ensure that each website aligns with project requirements, research findings, and SEO goals. The key focus areas include user experience, functionality, accessibility, navigation, and overall usability of the website.
- Building bespoke WordPress websites using our custom theme framework
- Translating designs into fully responsive WordPress websites
- Building Full Site Editing themes for clients and our template library
- Making continual improvements to our own company websites
- Liaising internally with SEO, Creative & Client Services teams
- Assisting with support requests when required
- Optimizing website performance when necessary
- Regularly assessing the efficiency of our processes
- Identifying opportunities and suggesting innovative ideas
Work from home set up (own laptop, reliable internet & UPS)
Matric as a minimum
Clear credit & Criminal record & good references
- Full-stack experience (Front-end & Back-end)
- At least 2 years of experience developing bespoke WordPress themes
- Adept at building WordPress websites with the block editor
- Understanding of Full Site Editing in WordPress
- Experience using and configuring popular plugins, such as Yoast, WordFence, Autoptimize, Contact Form 7, etc.
- Strong understanding of ACF (repeaters, flexible content, clone fields, etc.)
- Skilled and confident in using WooCommerce to build high-traffic eCommerce sites
- Understanding of site speed importance and optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of responsive website design and UX
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of SEO and Digital Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet navigation, and research
- Design (Figma & Adobe Suite)
- Custom WordPress block development
- Plugin development
- GitHub experience
- Google Analytics
- PHP Storm editor
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to work closely with a variety of personality types and communicate effectively across varying levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Sense of humour
- Good problem-solving skills and a logical approach to work
- Ability to explain technical matters clearly
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Passionate about learning new things
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CloudCenta, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.