Top Vitae Recruitment company opens jobs for Warehouse Supervisor positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Top Vitae Recruitment|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Responsible for monitoring set up and layout and space management and ensuring that SOP procedures are followed.
- Constantly coordinate and monitor all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objective and set targets.
- Follow up and control daily absence and overtime of warehouse personnel.
- Monitor and maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding areas.
- Issue inventory reports and stock reports to the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for stock control and overseeing processing of orders, utlilising the Kerridge system.
- Deal with customers and address issues, compliments and complaints.
- Coordinate the logistical aspect of the warehouse by monitoring all activities and scheduling and arrangements relating to routes, deliveries and collections.
- Report on daily activities of the warehouse by creating and maintaining an up to date logging report for the branch manager which contains checks and verifications on shortages, overages and problems with inventory control.
- Look for opportunities to improve and develop upon current warehouse operations.
- Relevant Standard Operating Procedure.
- Customer Relations Orientation.
- Product knowledge.
- Good warehouse practice.
- Stock taking procedures.
Educational Qualifications And Skills
- Matric and diploma preferably.
- Supervisory Skills.
- Ability to train others.
- Time Management Skills.
- Kerridge system.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Conflict Resolution Skills.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying.
- Stock Control
- Warehouse Management
About The Employer
Our national client in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their highly skilled team in Port Elizabeth
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Top Vitae Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.