Team5pm company opens jobs for Video Editor Internship positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Internship.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Advertising Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Video Editor Internship|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
Are you someone who has spent countless hours immersed in YouTube videos? Do you possess a solid understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects? Are you now eager to take on the challenge of editing top-notch, highly viewed videos that will captivate millions of viewers? If so, then you’ve found the perfect opportunity with Team5pm, a YouTube production agency in Cape Town. We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic intern with a passion for video editing. As an intern, you will have the invaluable opportunity to learn from our experienced lead editors and actively contribute to projects for renowned clients such as Amazon Prime and Pokerstars.
What does a Video Editor Intern do?
As a Video Editor Intern you are completely part of the production team. No coffee-grab internship, but a deep dive into the entire Adobe Suite, and the ability to edit videos that may be viewed millions of times.
You will edit (organize, sync, spot, cut, export, and review) materials such as camera footage, dialogue, music, sound effects, graphics and special effects to tell a story.
While doing that, you continuously align video content with the creative briefing. You can check on the progress and communicate proactively about it.
In addition to editing in Adobe Premiere, you will work in After Effects and Photoshop and design graphics and effects to add to the videos. Curious about our work? Take a look at the videos we have produced via our YouTube channel!
Hello! We’re #Team5pm
YouTube is the fastest-growing marketing platform. In 2018, Team5pm was founded as the first full-service YouTube Agency. Through years of experience and the use of data and research, we know how YouTube works, and how to best use it for our clients. From strategy to content creation, we help our clients achieve success at every stage of the video funnel. Read here all about Team5pm, our (inter)national customers, and your great new colleagues!
Team5pm is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all colleagues. We want everyone to feel comfortable and able to be themselves and express themselves as they want. And to do so, of course, in a way that does not harm others. We believe that everyone on our team contributes to a culture where this is the norm, and we are all committed to this goal.
Who are we looking for?
You as our ideal Video Editor Intern…
- …have Adobe Premiere skills and are familiar with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition and Adobe Illustrator;
- …can integrate received feedback and come up with creative solutions;
- …can keep up with trends and features of YouTube relevant for editing, and think of ways how to implement them;
- …have attention to detail;
- …are prepared and willing to grow from helping out with editing projects to claiming and delivering polished-finished work to clients
- …want to build relationships within the team to learn as much as possible;
- … are resourceful, organized, cooperative and an excellent team player!
What does Team5pm have to offer?
We offer you a super-fun internship with a lot of independence and responsibility.
We will prepare you for the evolving media world where you’ll be able to take care of your own responsibilities and understand what taking initiative in your role is.
You will gain hands-on experience working for an international agency that works with global brands like Volkswagen, Amazon, and PokerStars. So, you’ll be editing content that reaches 25+ million views monthly.
You will build professional experience at a new agency with plenty of room for your own input. It is a real collaborative internship with plenty of room for fun and cool projects with great colleagues.
Working at Team5pm
It is no coincidence that our name starts with ‘team’. We wouldn’t be anywhere without you, our talented specialist. You are the backbone of everything we do. We have an obligation to help you become the best. And you can only be the best if you can be yourself.This means that we work based on these core values:
Combining these guiding principles with innovative methods, the coolest clients and some occasional fun is what working at Team5pm is all about.
- Where: at Team5pm;
- Starting July 2023;
- Education: relevant degree or diploma;
- Duration: minimum of 3 months, preferably more;
- For: 40 hours per week;
- Kind of internship: Video / Multimedia / Graphic design;
- Great knowledge of the English language;
- Reimbursement: R5.00 per month based on a fulltime internship;
- Extra: travel allowance + lunch at the office!
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Team5pm, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.