Volkswagen Group South Africa company opens jobs for VEHICLE ENGINEER - (PA 1043) positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Volkswagen Group South Africa|
|Position:||VEHICLE ENGINEER - (PA 1043)|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
- Plan, organise and control a group of vehicles on endurance
- Accurately identify, analyse and report on problems encountered during testing
- Prepare and analyse measured test data for test vehicles
- Compile detailed vehicle test reports and results
- Ensure special test requirements are met to ensure release milestones
- Liaise with local and overseas engineers on vehicle tests and development
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Volkswagen Group South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.