Coca-Cola Beverages Africa company opens jobs for Utilities: Artisan positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food & Beverages, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa|
|Region:||KwaZulu-Natal, Phoenix - KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Food & Beverages|
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Utilities Artisan: Mechanical role, which is based in Phoenix. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader Utilities in Phoenix. To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair line equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve line efficiency, to optimize equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.