MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED company opens jobs for Used Vehicle Sales Executive - BMW Bethlehem positions in the Free State region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Wholesale Motor Vehicles and Parts, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED|
|Position:||Used Vehicle Sales Executive - BMW Bethlehem|
|Region:||Bethlehem - Free State, Free State|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Wholesale Motor Vehicles and Parts|
Closing Date 2023/07/06
Reference Number MOT230628-7
Job Title Used Vehicle Sales Executive – BMW Bethlehem
Branch/Department BMW Bethlehem
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Town / City Bethlehem
Location – Province/Area Free State
Location – Country South Africa
BMW Bethlehem currently holds a vacancy for Used Vehicle Sales Executives.
This position will be suited to an experienced person who has the ability to attract clients; provide excellent customer service and maintain high levels of sales on an ongoing basis.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for selling used premium brand motor vehicles for personal and commercial use. Their duties include meeting with customers to discuss their needs, promoting sales offers at their dealership, and participating in test drives with interested customers. Sales executives are responsible for making customers feel welcome and supported through the car-purchasing process.
Applicants are welcome to apply internally directly to the below link by no later than 06/07/2023
Should your application be short-listed, you will be contacted for an interview and/ or a psychometric assessment. If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview by 10/07/2023, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position
Specific Role Responsibilities
The responsibilities of a Sales Executive include the following tasks:
- Greet customers arriving at the dealership
- Showcase the dealership’s vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers
- Answer customer questions about cars, and the purchase process
- Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices
- Negotiate car prices and trade-in values for customers’ vehicles
- Coordinate with the finance department to determine each customer’s financing and ownership options
- Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Previous premium brand vehicle sales experience preferred
- Previous Internet Sales Experience, advantageous
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.