Drake International South Africa company opens jobs for Upmarket Deli Manager positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Drake International South Africa|
|Position:||Upmarket Deli Manager|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
An EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!
An UPMARKET DELI/FOOD RETAILER will be opening soon in Gqeberha!!
We are looking for a qualified and experienced individual to join this company and oversee & manage the deli.
Must be willing to work retail hours.
- Valid Drivers Licence with Own Car
- MS Office literate
- 3-5yrs management experience in restaurant/deli/kitchen environment is required
- A PASSION FOR RETAIL AND FOOD PREPARATION
- Oversee and manage the entire deli
- Staff training and supervision (+10 Staff)
- Oversee store layout
- Ordering stock
- Stock control
- Co-ordinate Food Demo’s/Preparation
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Deli budgets
- Deli administration
Good communication skills
High energy levels
Strong management/leadership skills
Out of the box thinker
- Store Management
- Stock control
Employer & Job Benefits
- Med Aid
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Drake International South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.