iOCO company opens jobs for UI Developer (Onsite) positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||UI Developer (Onsite)|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
We are looking for a strong Intermediate UX/UI Developer, who has a solid understanding of Web Technologies such as Front-end frameworks like Angular Material, Ionic, React and Foundation. In addition, you should have a fundamental understanding of User Experience design and related design programs like Figma, Adobe XD etc. You would need to be able to adapt to new technologies quickly and be willing to keep your skills and industry knowledge current.
- Minimum 5 years in UI/Web Development experience with a proven track record of multiple projects
- UX Principles experience – Very Important candidate understand the fundamentals of a user experience design. (Course highly beneficial if not yet exposed to industry)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 jQuery (Will be working with Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular Material, Angular JS, React, Ionic and others)
- Responsive Web Design experience (Designing and developing for multiple platforms)
- Experience using Browser Development and debugging tools
- Related Industry Certification
- Formal qualification such as a B.Com or BSc is preferred
As a UI Developer with us, you will work closely with our client to understand their business needs and translate those requirements into intuitive, user-friendly interfaces. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams including designers, developers, and project managers to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
- Develop and maintain software applications and user interfaces for our client in the automotive industry.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Implement best practices in front-end frameworks to ensure that our client’s applications are easy to use and visually appealing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise during the development process.
- Continuously improve and optimize the user interface design and development process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Consulting with clients and team members to understand the business goals and deliverables.
- Implementing modular structures and reusable components within the codebase.
- Responsible for code reviews, branching strategies and git repositories.
- Implementing responsive designs and cross-browser testing.
- Assist designers with wireframes and process flows, visual designs and maintaining component libraries.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team.
- Strong skills in Figma or similar programs are also accepted like, Adobe XD, Sketch etc.
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and interpersonal skills.
- A Self-Starter capable of working under pressure.
- Curious and engaged in Continuous Learning and Professional Development.
- Excellent coding ability.
12 Months Contract
Onsite – Johannesburg 5 days a week
- Systems Analysis
- Complex Problem Solving
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company iOCO, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.