Anova Health Institute company opens jobs for Tracing Officer positions in the Limpopo region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Non-profit Organizations, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Anova Health Institute|
|Region:||Limpopo, Polokwane - Limpopo|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for Tracing Officer to follow on clients who are lost to follow up on HIV and TB treatment by acting as liaison between the clients, community and health care facilities. To link the facilities and community health care workers and facilitation of all defaulters who cannot be traced by phone through the WBOT’s and CHW’s
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To improve adherence to care of TB/HIV patients to PHC facilities by tracing the missed appointment clients back to care telephonically through brief adherence counselling.
- To facilitate referral of all missed appointments of the HIV/TB programme who cannot be traced telephonically through the WWBPHCOT.
- To give a detailed report of tracing done to facility managers per traced facility and do improvement plan.
- Facilitate all tracing process (telephonically and physical) of the priority facilities.
- Establish and assist with facilitation of meetings between the WBPHCOT’s and PHC facilities for tracing patients.
- Retrieval of missed appointment list from tier.net in facilities.
- Run the latest dispatch of all clients against the traced clients to determine the returning rate prior tracing every month.
- Liaise with facility data capturer and WBPHCOT team leader for tracing process and report for the DORA reporting.
- Identify factors that lead to loss and missed appointment.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on all activities for the line manager.
- Correct documentation of all the tracing outcomes in the facility register.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience And Skills Required
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- 5 years’ experience working with PLWHA especially within the community
- Trained in basic HIV counselling and testing
- Trained in adherence counselling
- Shown affiliation and passion with community-based activities
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are required
- Proficiency in local language (Sepedi) will be an added advantage
- Driver’s License will be an added advantage
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova, visit our website: ww.anovahealth.co.za
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Anova Health Institute, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.