Mid Atlantic Retina company opens jobs for Temp FT Insurance Verification Representative positions in the Free State region. The type of work we provide is Temporary.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Medical Practices, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Mid Atlantic Retina|
|Position:||Temp FT Insurance Verification Representative|
|Region:||Bethlehem - Free State, Free State|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
Wow You just found your dream job Join Team MAR for great pay, company funded profit sharing PLUS 401k, vacation time, semi-annual bonuses and an awesome team of physicians and staff to work with
Specialty Billing is responsible for verifying all benefits as they pertain to specialty drug injections and all the co-pay assistance funds as well as follow up with accounts receivable for any necessary payer.
- The primary function is to verify all benefits for scheduled injection appointments.
- Evaluates all benefits for patient responsibility and notates accurate collection amounts.
- Obtain all necessary pre-authorization or pre-determination for each patient to have treatment with a specialty drug.
- Monitor all assigned schedules for add-ons and changes.
- Assist in general billing AR when needed including but not limited to claims follow up, calls to insurance and anything necessary to obtain payment for all specialty drugs.
- Recognizes, interprets and evaluates inconsistencies, discrepancies and inaccuracies in accounts along with system files, and initiates appropriate corrective methods.
- Act as customer service representative in person or by telephone for any patient’s questions about his/her account.
- Maintain up to date billing knowledge of insurance carriers and their clinical policies.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Problem Solving / Analysis – Creative problem solving within defined acceptable parameters. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely fashion.
- Customer Service- superior listening skills, professional demeanor and appropriate firmness.
- Conflict Resolution- responds promptly to customer needs. Ability to handle difficult patient interactions relative to sensitive billing issues.
- Detail Oriented – ensure proper procedures, protocol and processes are complied with consistently.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills- Works effectively with patients, employees and physicians.
- Creative problem solving within defined acceptable parameters.
- Time Management- maintains high volume productivity level for essential functions.
- Ethical Conduct – Maintains confidentiality.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, communicate verbally in front of groups, 1:1 and over the telephone and in email. The employee will also be required to engage in interactive communication with employees, typically hearing and reading / responding to their emails.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, bend and reach open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. This job requires the ability to sit upright at a desk using a keyboard, computer, mouse and telephone.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Occasional over time may be required with little or no advance notice.
Travel is estimated to be 10% with advance notice for this position.
Required Education And Experience
- Minimum of three years experience in medical billing.
- Knowledge of benefit investigation including obtaining eligibility information, authorizations and referrals.
- Experience with CPT, ICD9 and ICD10, Microsoft Office Suite required.
MAR is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mid Atlantic Retina, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.