Jobs for Humanity company opens jobs for Technology Business Consultant Specialist positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Consulting, Information Technology, & Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Non-profit Organizations, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Jobs for Humanity|
|Position:||Technology Business Consultant Specialist|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Consulting, Information Technology, Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf or hard of hearding, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: FIS Global Job Description
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
25 – 50%
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we’d like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Technology Business Consultant, you’ll contribute to a critical component of our success. While working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver innovative, new solutions that meet their needs and help advance the way the world pays, banks and invests.
About the team:
What you will be doing:
- Researching client needs, analyzing trends and best practices and creating detailed program specifications
- Devising procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and solve complex technical problems.
- Assessing available technologies and recommending solutions.
What you will need:
- Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems as well as application development.
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- An understanding of appropriate application programming languages.
- A bachelor’s in computer science or information systems or the equivalent experience.
Added bonus if you have:
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Jobs for Humanity, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.