MPC Recruitment company opens jobs for Technician positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting|
A typical day may include:
- Medium to High Level Technical Support on systems, hardware and software (Onsite, Remote, Telephonic)
- Customer Technical Liaison
- General Fault Finding & Troubleshooting
- Infrastructure Fault Finding & Commissioning
- Project Commissioning
- System Commissioning
- Technical Training (Customer & Internal)
- Technical sales lead development
- Service Calls: Support on all hardware/software installed on all sites.
- Ability to assist HLS with issues in various databases for example SQL Express etc
- Ensure that the incident/ticket system has been updated accordingly and timeously to ensure tracking is in place for all tickets logged.
- Constant communication with customers to ensure that they are kept updated on any tickets or service issues being experienced.
- Small Installations: Project Coordinating all new installations by making sure that client knows requirements as well as meeting deadlines
- Maintenance: Ensure that hardware / software maintenance is scheduled and performed on all relevant equipment/systems as per SLA and supplier requirements. Accurate and up to date maintenance documentation to provide proof of the services rendered.
- General admin duties include: Timesheets/ Documentation/ Reporting/ Health & Safety
- Customer Training, Supplier Training, Training of Technical Assistants
- Peer assistance: Assist peers as and when necessary. This could involve technical advice, workload assistance, or general participation
Experience we look for
- Function related experience: 5 years+
- Leading teams: 2 years
- Project experience: 2 years
- 3+ years security software & hardware installation experience
- 5 + years BES/SQUBE or SYNERION Software & hardware implementation and commissioning experience
- Networking Skills
- TCP/IP, DHCP, Static & VLAN (N+ will be beneficial)
- Electronic Skills
- Low Current Power, Relays.
- Experience in installation of Turnstiles, Vehicle Barriers, Mantraps
- Experience and certification in the installation & commissioning of CCTV and Access control solutions – (Impro, Gallagher, Milestone, Axis, SAFR, Hanwa Techwin, Hikvision, Dahua, Idemia, Suprema, Bosch CCTV)
- Experience and Fire Certification an advantage
- Building Management design and implementation an advantage
- Experience in servicing/installing HW / SW supplied by NEXTEC SBT and other Electronic Security and Safety Systems
- Structured and methodical with fault finding.
- Access Control Skills
- CCTV Skills
- General Market Knowledge
- Understanding high demand of Customer Service
- Software installation skills.
- Hardware installation skills
- Essential Qualifications:
- Gr 12 or equivalent College diploma
- MCSE and or N+/A+ or N.DIP Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- an advantage
- Access Control and or Time and Attendance system(s) training certification
- SQL Language Query Experience/Certification an advantage
- Microsoft Office competent (Word
- and PowerPoint)
- PSIRA Certified (Grade E-C) Preferred Qualifications:
- Access Control
- Time and Attendance
- BES Suite
- SQUBE Systems
- Basic Electronic
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level
About The Employer
Should you not receive feedback within 14 days, please consider application unsuccessful.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MPC Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.