Jurumani Solutions company opens jobs for Technical Escalation Manager positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Technical Escalation Manager|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Jurumani offers an environment where creativity and the practice of building things is believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions. Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The Technical Escalation Manager is responsible for support, testing, quality assurance and problem resolution of a range of the Business’ Access Medium products and any other products.
Role Responsibilities And Key Focus Areas
- Working in a business operational support environment, checking for quality and accuracy and developing planning, feedback and reporting artefacts aligned to the provisioning life cycle.
- This role will coordinate closely with business stakeholders such as Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Solution Architecture, third-party suppliers and Project Management Office (PMO), Partner Account Managers(PAM), Partners while virtually leveraging subject matter experts from any needed technical or business area.
- This role will collaborate with business constituents, project teams and Information Technology systems support, and other support team members as needed to fulfill the responsibilities.
- Work with support teams to ensure that all customer request criteria is fulfilled.
- Typically working within a provisioning and support team but sometimes required to take sole responsibility for all aspects of provisioning and support.
- The nature of this work generally demands a reasonable level of proficiency in the provisioning aspects of telecommunications products and services, as the role may involve gathering and verification of requirements, generation of provisioning plans and feedback to both the PMO and customer in accordance with agreed key performance indicators (KPIs), operational level agreements (OLA s) and Service level agreements (SLA s).
- The ability to maintain rigorous compliance with project deliverables and industry standards is imperative.
- To undertake all support related activities in support of service request (SR) resolution.
- To undertake quality assurance (QA) and control checks during support activities to ensure solution provided is compliant with standards and guidelines.
- Ensure customer support solution modifications are fully regression tested prior to closure of service request.
- To attend meetings and scoping sessions comprising customer, business and technical representatives.
- Rigorous planning and execution of support activities with feedback according to documented OLA s and SLA s.
- Do customer requirement and / or problem verification and prioritization.
- Translate customer requirements and specifications into actionable steps.
- Manage SR resolution time and escalations with feedback in accordance with relevant OLA and SLA.
- Monitor task execution and ensure results are recorded and feedback provided.
- Prepare and maintain relevant documentation, including activity schedules
- Liaise with and assist relevant support teams with planning, provisioning and testing activities, problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; QA and change management.
- Support other team members and associated IT and business resources as appropriate and when required.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies and techniques relevant to the role.
- Participate in continuous improvement.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business
- Analyze daily service request reports and ensure appropriate action is implemented to manage provisioning and SR resolution according to SLA s
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
- Meeting with stakeholders and users to understand the scope of service requests
- Identifying customer requirements
- Provisioning project planning
- Monitoring activity progress
- Perform provisioning
- Perform problem and issue management i.e. service request (SR) resolution and escalation
- Writing and executing provisioning plans and reports
- Writing root cause analyses reports
- Demand and resource planning
- Reviewing documentation
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Quality assurance
- Providing objective feedback to support teams and line management
- Problem solving
- Working on multiple projects at one time
- Document analysis and communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Liaising with support teams
- Manage SR escalations and urgent requests
- Analyze and understand daily service request reports for appropriate action
- Execute customer requests within the agreed timeframes and internal quality standards
- Ensure accurate completion of customer requests and follow-up to ensure queries are resolved timeously, as per service level agreement
- Provide effective, efficient and professional service to all our customers (internal and external), both telephonically and through written correspondence
- Ensure customer service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Consistent achievement of agreed productivity as per performance contract
- Display a customer centric attitude
Technical Skills And Experience
- Matric minimum requirement
- National Diploma/Degree in a scientific/Information Technology discipline
- ITIL Foundations (beneficial)
- At least three to five years customer service experience in a technical role (essential)
- Practical and systematic approach to work beneficial
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Experience working with OSS/BSS software as end user or from working in the telecommunications sector.
- Exposure to /awareness of project management frameworks
- Proven experience in a customer facing function
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Jurumani Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.