AVBOB South Africa company opens jobs for Team Leader at Avbob Mutual Assurance positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||AVBOB South Africa|
|Position:||Team Leader at Avbob Mutual Assurance|
|Region:||George - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
- Recruit high quality Insurance Representatives timeously and accurately.
- Ensure that appointed Insurance Representatives are adequately trained.
- Manage a team of Insurance Representatives optimally.
- Ensure that the set insurance sales targets are reached.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with respect to FAIS/FICA/LTIA and all other relevant legislation
- Risk Management
- Development and expand markets
- 3 Years’ of proven success in the marketing of long-term insurance
- Valid code 08 drivers license, own reliable transport and cell phone
- A Suitable industry entry qualification within the requirements of the Financial Services Board
- Comply with FAIS legislation for registration for Fit and Proper individuals
- Applicants who entered the industry as follows:
- From years 2004 – 2007 requires 30 credits on NQF 4 obtained by 31 December 2009
- From years 2008 – 2009 requires 30 credits or
- 60 credits on NQF 4 obtained by 31 December 2011 or
- Full FAIS recognised qualification obtained by 31 December 2013.
- All those appointed in the industry from the year 2010 onwards require a full FAIS recognised qualification.
- Clear ITC
- Clear criminal record
- RE 5 Certificate
- RE 1 Certificate will be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Communication And Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Insurance Sales
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Investments, Insurance & Assurance
Desired Qualification Level
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer
You will be working for a company that is over 100 years old with strong values which are customer centric. In return for your services, you will be paid a competitive package which includes pension fund contributions and a medical aid allowance. You will have access to personal services through the employee assistance program and wellness programs. You will be working for an organization that values employee development and rewards excellent performance
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AVBOB South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.