Learnlight company opens jobs for Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist (Remote) positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist (Remote)|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,00+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
The Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist (Remote) is responsible for developing consultative partnerships with hiring managers to understand recruitment requirements, advertising vacancies, interviewing suitable applicants, providing comprehensive feedback, and ensuring we achieve our targets to efficiently hire successful candidates who embody the essence of our values; commitment, initiative, and enthusiasm. This role also involves networking and developing a talent pipeline of exceptional professionals for future vacancies.
- Work from home remotely
- Full-time working Monday-Friday in Central European time zone
- Reporting to Head of Talent Acquisition
Talent Recruitment and Selection
- Develop consultative partnerships with hiring managers and understand recruitment requirements
- Advertise vacancies in targeted locations using our ATS (Workable)
- Promote our career opportunities through networking, such as LinkedIn
- Review high volumes of applications and select a shortlist of suitable candidates
- Interview and assess candidates through live video meetings
- Schedule formal interviews for suitable candidates and hiring managers
- Build supportive relationships with candidates and provide comprehensive feedback
- Present job offers to successful candidates
- Partner with our HR Team to complete the new starter onboarding process
- Ensure information is updated and accurate in our ATS
- Work efficiently to achieve activity KPIs and SLA timelines
- Track individual performance data and contribute to department reporting
- Deliver performance quotas to support Learnlight’s objectives
- Contribute to developing the success of our employer brand
Our Successful Candidate
- Organized and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail and skilled at working at pace
- Team-player and accountable for results
- Focused on performance and achieving quotas
- C2 level of English
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Consultative partnering and influencing skills
- Supportive approach with negotiating skills
Education & Experience
- Experience in start-to-end Talent Acquisition or as 360 Agency Recruiter
- Experience in a performance-driven role and delivering targets
- Experience using an ATS
- Experience using LinkedIn for candidate networking and recruitment marketing
- Work from home remotely.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities.
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment above all else.
- Competitive Remuneration: We offer market-matching competitive salaries.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community that welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Teatime, and departmental and All Company meetups.
We are reviewing applications regularly and interviews are being scheduled now, therefore we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
The personal data you provide will be processed by Learnlight in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. Under the legal conditions, you have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, to limit its processing, to oppose its processing and to its portability to our e-mail address [email protected].
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Learnlight, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.