Schauenburg Systems company opens jobs for T2 Junior Technician - Witbank Mines positions in the Northern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Appliances, Electrical, & Electronics Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||T2 Junior Technician - Witbank Mines|
|Region:||Khâi-Ma - Northern Cape, Northern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Appliances, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing|
Providing comprehensive technical services for the efficient and safe operation of electronic technology for health, safety and productivity in the mining sector.
- N4 Electronic/Electrical
- 2-4 years’ experience in electronics (hardware and software) and IT (hardware, networks and software).
- Knowledge of company product.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft package).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must Own Vehicle.
- Must be able to start immediately
- Installation, repairing, certification and technical support of electronic products and systems to the highest technical and safety standards on the specified mine/s.
- Set up and tests units to meet specified requirements.
- Quality checks all work as per company quality policy.
- Troubleshoot problems to determine root cause of issue and recommend a corrective action or escalate problem to senior level.
- Maintenance of the electronic equipment and software, to ensure it is according to company standards and client scope of work.
- Reporting and recording further maintenance requirements.
- Assist with new Projects.
- Operates hand tools and small power tools and understand their use and function.
- Any other reasonable duties given to you by your direct supervisor / Manager.
- Liaise with other technical employees, and customers on the site to support in ensuring quality and safety of work and that contractual obligations are met.
- Keep supervisor updated of all unresolved and/or potential problems that would negatively affect the customer or our company.
- Feedback on a regular basis to Technical coordinator and Supervisor.
- Provides support to the Senior Technician and Supervisor on assignments, and works in other departments and/or miscellaneous assignments as instructed.
- Developing of customer relations.
- Completion of required documentation, reports and paperwork for the mine, customers and Technical coordinator / Supervisor.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Adhere to all customer safety regulations at all times.
- Adhere to specific risk assessment before commencing daily tasks.
- Ensure medical and inductions are valid
- Ability and willingness to communicate.
- Detail orientated working style.
- Dedication and commitment to problem perseverance.
- Respect for Team Leaders, Customers and Superiors.
- A humble attitude about knowledge limitations.
- The ability to learn from experience and from informal/formal instructions.
- The ability to think logically and creatively.
- The ability to apply knowledge to new situations.
- A demonstrated independent interest in technology.
- Ability to adapt to change.
All applicants who meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply should do so on or before 26th of June 2023 at 12:00
Please note our shortlisting period is one-two weeks If you don’t hear anything from us, consider your application unsuccessful
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Schauenburg Systems, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.