MiWay Insurance Limited company opens jobs for SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||MiWay Insurance Limited|
|Position:||SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II|
|Region:||Gauteng, Midrand - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
Who are we?
MiWay is a direct financial services company. We are passionate about service excellence, convenience and offering our clients superior value products. Our Vision is to be a world-class direct financial services business that offers a complete array of services under one convenient umbrella – all managed online. Category winners of the Mail & Guardian Top Companies Reputation Awards in 2014, as well as the Deloitte Best Company to Work For Survey 2011 and 2012 – were are passionate about our people. We are positive that with the right people on board, we will continue to grow and give our clients the freedom to do things their way – free from worry and most importantly at peace with all the “what-ifs” of the world. Company values that every employee subscribes to are: Energy, Freedom, Accountability and Attitude. The ideal candidate is one who has the courage to be bold and subscribes to MiWay’s core values! Do you have a positive attitude, love a challenge, treat your colleagues with respect and look for solutions, not problems? If yes, then MiWay is the place for you!
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Relevant IT degree/3 year diploma (preferably BSc)
- Any experience working on a chatbot development platform an advantage
- Working knowledge of SQL and Conversational UI/UX
Deliverables include but not limited to
- Drive execution of roadmap of ChatBot Technology across various channels
- Collaborate with business teams to plan, design & develop innovative chatbot flows
- Maintain and Optimize chatbot platform to meet changing needs
- Integrate chatbot solutions with multiple internal/external platforms
- End to end testing of Chabot Journeys
- Identify and Fix bugs/issues on ChatBot flows
- Pro-actively monitor performance and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Analyze and interpret chatbot conversations, patterns and flows
- Enhance end user experience of chatbot flows
- Good understanding/experience with AI powered chatbots using ML and NLP technology
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Sound understanding of chatbot architecture
- Excellent communication skills and learning mindset
- A keen interest in exploring new technologies and exploring new trends
- Attention to detail and self-development skills
- Familiar with software development lifecycle
- Solution-driven with the ability to adapt to change
- Readiness to live the MiWay values, namely: Accountability, Attitude, Energy, Freedom & Professionalism
- Innovative thinker with a customer centric mindset and the ability to build relationships.
Knowledge And Skills
Operating system software and hardware and utility software
Software installations and upgrades
Security management and data recovery
Organisational savvy – Contributing through others
Manages complexity – Contributing through others
Plans and aligns – Contributing through others
Optimises work processes – Contributing through others
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Cultivates innovation – Contributing through others
Customer focus – Contributing through others
Drives results – Contributing through others
Collaborates – Contributing through others
Being resilient – Contributing through others
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Deadline to apply:10 July 2023.
At MiWay we believe in cultivating a positive and dynamic working environment that gives you freedom and opportunity to succeed. MiWay is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This is what drives us to achieve a multicultural workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, reflective of the demographics of our society.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MiWay Insurance Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.