Claire's company opens jobs for Supervisor/Manager Part-Time positions in the Limpopo region. The type of work we provide is Part-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Limpopo, Polokwane - Limpopo|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
Claire’s – A Career that’s always in style
Part-Time Manager/3rd Key Holder Opportunity
About The Role
As a 3rd Keyholder at Claire’s, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets by driving sales
- In the absence of any other management they may open and close the store and are responsible at that point for ensuring that the store trades safely and legally
- Delivering sales through friendly and efficient customer service
- Ensuring our customers have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience
- Demonstrating Claires products
- Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge
- Assisting with processing store deliveries, visual merchandising, stock takes, markdowns and promotions
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
- Ensuring the store looks presentable and inviting to our customers
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +300 stores globally
- We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers’ moods, attitudes and styles, including: feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
- We are a fun place to work We encourage all store members to wear our product
- We encourage and support your development If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company
Qualifications – External
- Some high school required
- Minimum 1 year retail experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Understands the importance of Customer Service
- Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
- Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting Customers
- Ability to operate POS system
Claire’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we encourage applications from members of all under represented groups, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. To request accommodation, please email [email protected]. Only messages sent for this purpose will be considered.
Claire’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we encourage applications from members of all underrepresented groups, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Claire’s, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.