Superbalist.com company opens jobs for Superbalist - Head of Paid Media positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Superbalist - Head of Paid Media|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Superbalist.com is a fast growing online fashion business based in South Africa. We’re obsessive about our high performance yet collaborative culture, and are looking for leaders to join our team. We think big, move fast, take ownership and are used to winning. We’re lucky to be surrounded by colleagues who are experts in their field, working together to create a world class brand.
We’re looking for people who:
- are decisive
- are continuously learning & improving
- think big
- are proactive
- obsess about the customer and the customer experience
- are accountable
- are trustworthy, approachable and open minded
- simplify processes and solve complexity
- diverse and inclusive
If that sounds exciting to you, then you may be right for Superbalist, and ready to help us build SA’s biggest and best fashion retailer.
Chief Marketing Officer
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and grow the in-house Paid performance team.
- Manage and optimise a large, multi-million Rand Paid Media marketing budget across various channels to meet Business KPIs.
- Managing all Paid Channels to drive high converting traffic that drives revenue to all platforms (Desktop Web, Mobi Web, and Android, iOS & HMS Apps).
- Develop & Implement overall Paid Media and Mobile App Acquisition strategy, annual goals, KPIs, reporting needs, and working cross-functionally across stakeholders including Brand, BI, Retail and Product teams
- Ownership of all channel tracking and briefing in any new marketing integration requirements from the Product team.
- Liaising with the Brand team to drive Superbalist.com brand awareness and assist in keeping superbalist.com top of mind.
- Daily, weekly & monthly operational, and management reporting on all Paid Media and Marketing Channels.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with Paid Channels success teams to effectively and efficiently meet acquisition and retention growth whilst supporting the company growth needs.
- Monitoring all Paid Channels to analyse results, deep-dive performance problems, recommending solutions, implementing solutions, and ultimately monitoring problems to correction.
- Profiling, identifying and testing new potential Paid Channels.
- Own all tracking and analytics of Paid Channels whilst assisting other channel managers where possible.
- Assist with overall Reporting strategy requirements including Google Analytics and MMPs
- Audience management to effectively target new users and high value returning users (Platform based audiences & owned back-end data)
- Highly Analytical
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Organised, ability to prioritise
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude; self-motivated
- Comfortable with learning and adapting to new systems
Qualifications and Experience:
- A tertiary degree is required preferably within Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science6 – 8 years’ experience in PPC positions
- Experience managing a high-performing team
- Experience on the following platforms
- :Extensive Google Ads Experience (Required)
- Google Search
- Google Shopping
- GDN (Prospecting & Remarketing)
- Google Merchant Centre (GMC) (Required)
- Google Analytics (Required)
- App Advertising – Acquisition & Retention (Required)
- Facebook Business Manager (Required)
- Facebook/Instagram Ads (Required)Tiktok Ads (Required)
- The GMP Suite including SA360 & DV360 (Beneficial)
- GTM (Beneficial)
- Looker Studio (Beneficial)
- AppsFlyer (Beneficial)
- Managing Dynamic Remarketing Partners (Criteo, RTB House, etc)
- Strong Programmatic Buying experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Acquisition & Retention of App Users
- Managing App Partners
- App Analytics (Appsflyer)
- Understand the mobile customer and their buying behaviour.
- Managing mobile/app marketing budget and initiatives across channels.
Superbalist is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Superbalist.com, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.