BKB Ltd company opens jobs for Storeman positions in the Free State region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Farming, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Free State, Heilbron - Free State|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up.
Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this, We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all tasks associated with control of stock i.e. receiving, storage and movement of stock to prevent stock losses.
We offer a competitive salary, medical aid, retirement benefits and above average leave.
- Grade 12
- 1 year relevant experience
- Proven administrative skills
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (English & Afrikaans) must be fully conversant in both English and Afrikaans
- Driver’s license to assist with deliveries
- Accuracy with numbers
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Customer centric
- Pressure resilient
- Time management
- Team work
- Managing stock/stock control
- Employees supervision
- Stock taking
- Upkeep/Health and Safety
- Inventory Management
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BKB Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.