O'Brien Recruitment company opens jobs for Store Shift Supervisor (Cape Town Airport) positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Store Shift Supervisor (Cape Town Airport)|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Are you a motivated and experienced individual looking to take the next step in your career? Join our dynamic team at our client located at the Cape Town International Airport. As a Shift Supervisor, you will play a key role in managing employees, driving sales, and ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Lead and motivate a team of 14 employees in the absence of the Manager
- Maintain accurate and efficient rosters
- Assist with daily administrative tasks and stock management, including receiving stock and conducting spot checks
- Handle customer queries and provide excellent service
- Drive sales initiatives and inspire the team to achieve targets
- Collaborate effectively with management and team members to achieve growth and sales objectives
- Provide assistance and solutions to foreign clients, ensuring their satisfaction
Qualifications And Skills
- Matric with sales experience
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience in the tourism industry is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Friendly, patient, and willing to assist wherever needed
- High energy levels with a target and sales-driven mindset
- Knowledge of computers and till systems
- Good understanding of the cellular industry
Salary And Benefits
- Basic salary
- Commission structure
- Permanent position OR contract
- Working hours: 6-day straight working period
- Shifts: Early shift (6 am – 3 pm) and Late shift (2 pm – 11 pm, until the flight has finished)
- Reliable transport required, preferably own car
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company O’Brien Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.