SUMMIT Africa Recruitment Pty (Ltd) company opens jobs for SQL Data Engineer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||SUMMIT Africa Recruitment Pty (Ltd)|
|Position:||SQL Data Engineer|
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Location – Centurion, Gauteng (Hybrid)
Our client is an intelligent solutions company with strong, industry-specific expertise and core capabilities in data management, GIS, analytics, and software development.
They specialise in delivering integrated, online knowledge solutions, batch and real-time data quality solutions, and a broad range of geospatial and analytic projects to a range of property, business-to-consumer, government, and financial services clients.
They hire exceptional people and provide them with an environment where they can excel.
Their non-corporate culture encourages flexibility, collaboration, and innovation.
They pride themselves in their core values to Encourage Participation, Respond to Changing Needs and Win Together, which are reflected in each development, project, product, or service they undertake to deliver.
- Data engineer will be part of a team that conducts regular and ad-hoc data projects.
- Data engineer required to implement and maintain solutions including data sourcing, and data transformation using SQL.
- Data engineer will be communicating with the client and end-user to determine purpose and end solution requirements.
- The role will also cover data extraction and data manipulation to fulfill client requirements, including ad-hoc requests, documentation, and effective communication with external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Investigation, design, and implementation of improvements to existing processes
- Ad-hoc queries relating to broad-spectrum data and products
- Documenting and general maintenance of processes
- Combine raw data from multiple sources and explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling and collaborate with data scientists and architects on projects
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns
- Build data systems (ETLs) and pipelines with proper data governance in line with the overall organizational strategy
- National Diploma: Information Technology (IT – Software Development)
- BSC (Maths, Stats, Comp science)
- Solid experience in all Microsoft products (TSQL, SSMS, Visual Studio, SSIS, VS code, Azure)
- Knowledge and experience in R and Python
- Ability to adapt to different programming tools based on the project at hand
- Proficient in automation of processes and troubleshooting
- MCSE Certificate-Data Management and Analytics or Business Intelligence
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in SQL database design
- Understand the concepts, principles, and implementation of data modeling, design, governance, and data management
- Skilled at gathering, cleaning, enriching, and transforming data into the desired format to incorporate better decision-making in less time
- Understand the processes, roles, policies, standards, and metrics that ensure the effective and efficient use of data/information
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Communication Skills – written and verbal: Data analysts are often called to present their findings or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Ability to accurately estimate work required on tasks, prioritise work and deliver to deadlines. An analyst with a natural inclination to work in a very structured way and to carefully structure and prioritize activities is more likely to succeed.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to detail and passion for data. A methodical and logical approach. Data is precise. Data analysts must make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Excited about learning, pushing technical limits, and finding new solutions
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Positive outlook on life, work, and other people
- Able to think creatively outside the box
- Create and deliver value to the greater team and company
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SUMMIT Africa Recruitment Pty (Ltd), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.