BCX company opens jobs for Spec: Network Engineer (Prasa) positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Telecommunications, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Spec: Network Engineer (Prasa)|
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Business unit, Department, Reporting Business Unit: Converged Communications Department: Network Solutions Position reports to: Manager Network Service Operations Job grade/level: S5
Responsible for project co-ordination with regard to systems, analysis, design programming and the delivery and implementation of live systems. Applies expertise on technology and technical specific to the Internet sphere, working on a number of projects with clients concurrently. Implements high-level systems and applications. Deploys communication solutions or customer specific solutions to meet business and strategic objectives.
Key Deliverables / Primary Functions
• Function as a subject matter expert on Internet technology, providing high level support, formulating solutions, assisting with the implementation of quality/ productivity systems and compiling and distributing reports
• Compile technical service descriptions and detailed, accurate costs of implementing technical input for the specification and development for Internet products and services
• Conduct business analysis and business continuity planning
• Engage in consultation with team members
• Manage technical product development in terms of project definition, compilation of project plans and statements of work
• Manage projects and software integration within areas of expertise in terms of compilation, execution, monitoring and completion
• Monitor emerging technologies and provide insights and advice in this regard
• Design systems within areas of expertise
• Conduct service delivery planning and control
Core Functional Skills & Knowledge Infrastructure Development& Support Process Orientation Continuous Delivery (CD) Customer Orientation Problem management Service and System Integration Core Behavioural Competencies Job Match Adapting & Responding to change Delivering Results & Meeting customer expectations Deciding & Initiating Action Working with people Persuading and Influencing Creating & Innovating Culture Match Minimum Qualifications NQF 6: 3 year Degree/ Diploma/ National Diploma in Engineering or Telecommunication OR NQF 4: Grade 12 Additional Education -Preferred /Advantage NQF 7: 3 year Bachelors Degree Experience
5 Years experience (if Grade 12, 7 years experience) with at least 3 years Telecommunication technology experience
Certifications Huawei Professional Memberships in Relevant Industry Level of Engagement & Span of Control
Span of Control
Level of Engagement
Interacting with clients as well as relevant stakeholders within BCX.
Special Requirements / Employment Condition Ability to work extended /long hours as and when required Valid Drivers license Workplace / Physical Requirements Hybrid Remote Worker Billable Revenue Generating
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BCX, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.