SFG Engineering Services Pty (Ltd) company opens jobs for Software Engineer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||SFG Engineering Services Pty (Ltd)|
|Region:||Milnerton - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Trade or Tertiary Qualification
- Must have Automation and instrumentation related trades.
PLC and Network Systems
- Hands on experience
- 5 years minimum
Rockwell range of software
- Hands on experience – Preferable
STCW (Standards of Training, Certification & Watchkeeping for Seafarers), Courses:
- MFA (First Aid)
- FF (Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting)
- PST (Personal Survival Techniques)
- PSSR (Personal Safety & Social Responsibility)
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- CSA (Competence in Security Awareness)
- Valid Seafarer Medical
- Valid SAPS Police Clearance (RSA/Namibia)
- Valid Passport
- Seamans Record Book
The Software Engineer is responsible for all mining and plant PLC, SCADA and network systems operating optimally.
Shes (safety, Health, Environment, Security
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety and Security policies.
- Complete Risk Assessments on all activities
- Maintain mining and plant PLC networks and SCADA systems
- Modify software and hardware as required by on site changes
- Ensure SCADA daily reports are sent to Head Office
- Ensure all change and modification reports are sent to the IT Manager
- Management of PLC and SCADA record/reports as required
- Work alongside other functions as necessary
- Be proactive and creative in problem solving and demonstrate initiative
Please note: Only candidates that meet the requirements will be considered and contacted within 2 weeks of application. By sending us you CV you give us permission to contact you.
- If you do not meet the criteria and require us to load you onto our database for future roles. Please advise and send through all relevant documentation.
PLEASE NOTE: only open to SA and Namibian citizens with all the necessary documents in place.
- Excellent communication skills
- management skills
- communication skills in English
- technical skills
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level
About The Employer
Mining industry offshore
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SFG Engineering Services Pty (Ltd), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.