Centurion Growth (Pty) Ltd company opens jobs for Software Developer (B-BBEE opportunity) positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Business Consulting and Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Centurion Growth (Pty) Ltd|
|Position:||Software Developer (B-BBEE opportunity)|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Business Consulting and Services|
Software Developer (AA/EE)
Bryanston office (Johannesburg ) or Cape Town offices
About the Company:
Our client is a leading financial services company providing discretionary investment management services to financial advisers and private wealth managers. With a focus on delivering robust portfolios and innovative technology solutions, they aim to stay at the forefront of developments in financial planning and wealth management. Operating in multiple countries, their unique proposition combines individualized advice with a scalable operating model.
Summary of Role:
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated, and analytical Software Developer to join our client’s team. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for implementing high-quality, user-friendly applications to meet business requirements. The role involves full-stack development, requiring the ability to make informed trade-offs between potential solutions. Effective communication and collaboration within a high-functioning team are essential.
- Analyze business requirements and propose effective solutions
- Collaborate with team members to deliver high-quality results
- Write clean, elegant, efficient code
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with peers, stakeholders, and third parties to achieve objectives
Knowledge, Attributes, and Skills:
Cultural and personality fit is crucial for this role, as our client values a dynamic, entrepreneurial spirit and a team-oriented culture. The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Proficiency in backend development using C# .NET and MSSQL, including .NET Core, Entity Framework, and T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of design patterns such as MVVM/MVC and Dependency Injection
- Solid grasp of security principles
- Exposure to various testing methodologies, including unit testing and integration testing
- Effective communication skills using different channels (video conferencing, instant messaging, email, etc.)
- University degree with excellent academic performance
The candidate should demonstrate a history of successful achievements, both academically and professionally. Relevant experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Knowledge of FinTech software products
- Strong business analysis skills
- Familiarity with Atomic design principles
Education and Qualifications:
Minimum Requirement: A relevant university degree, with an honors degree preferred. The candidate should have a track record of excellence throughout high school, university, and post-university education. Academic qualifications in informatics, computer science, business, engineering, investments, administration, statistics, or other sciences will be considered.
The remuneration package offered to the successful candidate will be commensurate with their experience and abilities. It will include a salary and a discretionary bonus.
Note: AA/EE designation refers to affirmative action/equal employment opportunity, indicating that the position is open to individuals from historically disadvantaged groups to promote diversity and inclusivity.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job. Applicants must have the legal right to work in South Africa without the need for any employment-based sponsorship.The client reserves the right to amend or withdraw this job advert without notice.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Centurion Growth (Pty) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.