Africorp Specialised Recruitment company opens jobs for Social Media Coordinator at Tax Consulting SA positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Africorp Specialised Recruitment|
|Position:||Social Media Coordinator at Tax Consulting SA|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
VACANCY: SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
At Tax Consulting, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing division, to build on this momentum and with increased campaign volumes, we are searching for a marketing social media contractor to provide additional support until the end of the year.
From day one, this individual will contribute to managing and building on the existing social media marketing schedule and any related duties arising from Marketing Campaigns.
- Posting on social platforms for a variety of brands.
- Draft and review social copy.
- Schedule content.
- Handle community engagement.
- Report on social media campaigns and posts.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers.
- Proven work experience as a social media coordinator.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Copywriting Skills.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- A keen eye for detail and resilience is a priority.
Should you meet the aforementioned requirements please, apply by sending your CV on email to recruitment at africorp solutions dot co dot za, including a profile photo and a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position. Use the correct vacancy title per the advertisement as the subject line followed by your name and surname.
- knowledge of SEO
- keyword research
- Google Analytics
- marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and resilience is a priority
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Africorp Specialised Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.