Anova Health Institute company opens jobs for Social Auxiliary Work positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Non-profit Organizations, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Anova Health Institute|
|Position:||Social Auxiliary Work|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and managing, channelling clients to social workers, referring clients to resources and conveying information, offering psychosocial care and support services, conducting educational and prevention groups and carrying out home visits in paediatric, adolescents and young people living with HIV and their caregivers in City of Johannesburg district facilities.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
Child and Adolescent Disclosure in the context of HIV
- Identify and offer disclosure counseling to Children and Adolescents living with HIV that still need disclosure.
- Identify and provide disclosure support to parents/caregivers that need support to disclose to their children/adolescents.
- Facilitate support groups in facilities with emphasis on children and adolescents living with HIV.
- Facilitate caregiver support groups to promote adherence for peads and adolescents.
Facilitating referral of children and adolescents living with HIV to resource systems
- Design, maintain and distribute referral resource list to facilities.
- Ensure feedback between facilities and organisations of referred cases.
Adherence/Retention of children and adolescents
- Provide one-on-one counselling sessions to caregivers and children and adolescents living with HIV.
- Recruit 90% of unsuppressed and disengaged paediatrics and adolescents into Case Management and provide Monthly Adherence Counselling to peads and adolescent in Case Management.
- Provide training and mentorship to facility and other staff on adherence and disclosure, support group facilitation, referral system and adherence.
- Support and oversee peer supporters in the project.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Social Auxiliary Work certificate recognised by the Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority (HWSETA) and enrolled in Social Work degree.
- Must have at least 2-5 years’ experience working with PLHIV (people living with HIV).
- Training in KidzAlive, Integrated Access to Care and Treatment (I-ACT) and NAS (National Adherence Strategy) an advantage
Skills, Competencies, And Attributes
- Must have experience working in HIV/AIDS programmes and supervision of staff.
- Good presentation and excellent communication skills and good report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line of your email for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 27 June 2023
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: ww.anovahealth.co.za
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Anova Health Institute, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.