Believe Resourcing Group company opens jobs for Site Director positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Customer Service skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Telephone Call Centers, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Believe Resourcing Group|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Customer Service|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Telephone Call Centers|
Compensation: R80,00 – R120,00
Start date: To be agreed with the successful candidate
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
About Our Client
A global leader in the BPO sector offering world-class CX and Service Centres at all their locations. They service industries such as eCommerce, Retail, Food Delivery, and Technology
Your work will directly contribute to us achieving our long term ambitions. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of our Johannesburg delivery teams, ensuring they have the ability to deliver according to client requirements.
- Deliver exceptional client satisfaction with delivery, while working with the sales teams to set accurate expectations.
- Deliver outstanding employee satisfaction for all associates.
- Manage capacity availability to accommodate new and changing client requirements.
- Support Sales and PreSales teams in positioning the Service Delivery Center as a source of value for prospective clients
- Provide formal guidance to commercial teams on minimum pricing thresholds in order to achieve gross profit targets for various service lines.
- Control expenditure and ensure practical processes are in place to monitor accounting for payments.
- Nurture and care for a constantly developing operations management team.
- Ensure optimal data security and adherence to relevant information security regulations.
- Identify areas for operational improvement across delivery operations and support functions.
- Build a culture of accountability in which deadlines and targets are met.
- Ensure cultural behaviours at our Service Delivery Centre are consistently aligned with our broader company values and expectations.
- Motivate and inspire operations management and staff to achieve great results.
- Sustainably satisfactory campaign performance.
- Low to zero campaign churn.
- Sector-leading low attrition results.
- Repeatable satisfactory delivery of the company’s proprietary operating methodology, Performance Plus.
- Delivery in alignment with WFM expectations within elements such as utilisation and occupancy.
- At least 10 years working experience, with at least 5 years in the business process outsourcing and/or customer experience sector.
- Strengths within operational and tactical campaign delivery.
- Experience in working in large IT outsourcing MNCs as well as smaller organisations is an advantage.
- A satisfactory understanding of the BPO and CX market including local competitors.
- “Fire in the belly”: A consistently high drive to succeed.
- An appetite to work collaboratively with frontline associates, working side by side where required to demonstrate best practice to developing teams.
- Experience preferably from both back office data processing and front office client assignments is an advantage.
- Experience of managing a minimum of 100 FTE.
- Exposure to UK, US, and European clients, often digitally native, ideally with significant client-facing time.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to build something of your own.
- Appreciation and knowledge of developing business functions of HR and IT alongside delivery operations.
- Strong communication skills both for in-house communication but also when speaking with prospects and clients.
- A track record of successfully scaling and developing delivery centres.
- Nuanced yet servant-orientated leadership skills. Demonstrating sensitivity to the needs of our frontline associates is considered a critical need.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Exceptional cultural sensitivity
- A proven leader of people through mentoring, coaching, and clarity of direction.
- Experience in leading BB-EE and DTIC activities.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Believe Resourcing Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.