EnableSA Recruitment company opens jobs for Shift Setter positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Plastics Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
Our client is seeking an experienced Shift Setter to join the Port Elizabeth team
- Assist in achieving a production efficiency of 85%
- Assisting in ensuring that raw material wastage levels are maintained below 1.4% of material used
- Setting machines according to the best practices
- Conducting mould and material trials as required
- Reporting and assisting with machine and mould maintenance requirements
- Ensuring that machinery and moulds are effectively maintained, serviced and stored
- Ensuring top quality products are produced
- Practicing a high standard of housekeeping and safety
- Assisting with some fabricating in the factory as needed
- Grade 12
- N3 Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Extrusion Blow Moulding experience and Uniloy Machine experience essential
- Experience gained in the FMCG industry will be an advantage
- Valid drivers license and own transport essential
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EnableSA Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.