THE EMPLOY AFRICA GROUP company opens jobs for SEO / Digital Marketer - Durban positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||THE EMPLOY AFRICA GROUP|
|Position:||SEO / Digital Marketer - Durban|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting|
We are seeking a SEO / Digital Marketer to join our team, at our Head Office in Durban
The successful candidate will be responsible for Website Development, SEO Management, Graphic Design, as well ad Digital Marketing.
- Website development.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimisation strategies.
- Monitoring performance and ongoing SEO optimisation.
- Creating and editing content to include popular keywords.
- Implementing the digital media marketing strategy.
- Creating and managing social media campaigns.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Creating and driving publication and email campaigns.
- Formulating corporate branding.
- Ensuring corporate image is upheld online and internally.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Identifying and managing branding merchandise suppliers.
- Social Media Management Qualification or Graphic Design, SEO and content marketing qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience managing SEO, digital marketing, social media management and graphic design.
- Social media management to include the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, linked in.
- MS Suite, WordPress, CSS, photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Suite, Premier Pro, SEMRush
- Google Ad Words SEO tool kit knowledge, Bing Ad Words, Google and Bing Analytics
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company THE EMPLOY AFRICA GROUP, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.