Ozow company opens jobs for Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
What To Expect
Ozow is looking for a Tech focused Talent Acquisition Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising through to closing hires. Your responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles in tech, we’d love to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
Your roles includes:
- Finding scarce skill candidates in the tech space
- Collaborating with our hiring leads to create role profiles
- Collaborating with our hiring leads to help select the ideal candidate
- Network through various channels – being proactive is key
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Strong candidate engagement – screening, interviews and negotiation
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs and other events
- Look for ways to improve the process – think innovation and automation
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, importantly in the tech space
- Enjoys building rapport and trust
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail – juggling so many tasks the focus must be candidate experience
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ozow, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.