Zutari company opens jobs for Senior Project Manager positions in the North-West region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Design Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Project Manager|
|Region:||North-West, Rustenburg - North-West|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Zutari: Co-creating an engineered impact.
Zutari is a well-established, management-owned engineering firm with almost 90 years’ experience. As human-centred engineering consultants and advisors, we are trusted by our clients, business partners, communities and other stakeholders across Africa.
We co-create engineering solutions that have a positive impact and improve people’s lives. Zutari values inclusion and recognises the importance of a diverse, talented workforce, believing that people need other people to succeed.
What kind of talent do we pursue?
We employ people with the right attitude and a positive mindset, who are motivated by doing the right thing, getting things done and share a sense of urgency. People who have an impact in our teams and broader community. People who think differently and connect with those around them to co-create new opportunities and leave a meaningful legacy.
- Involvement as a Project Manager implementing large industrial infrastructure in projects.
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams of senior professionals
- Planning and control of various projects within overall project from start to the end of the contract period.
- Representing Zutari in its construction relationships with the Customer, contractors, local authorities, and others.
- Monitoring the performance of the staff who report online to him and where necessary providing advice or corrective action.
- Ensuring that construction‑related costs are controlled and reported against their appropriate budgets.
- Ensuring that all Site Construction Procedures, Work Instructions and documentation required for the Project Execution Manual are compiled and complied with
- Ensuring that construction progress is effectively monitored.
- Ensuring that quality assurance takes place correctly and in a timely manner.
- Compilation and distribution of monthly and weekly reports, which includes initiation and chairing of monthly meetings with the clients.
- Compilation of invoices/payment certificates.
- Monitoring all COE and Zutari Systems for accuracy and deadlines which includes management of sub-contractors and tasks, management of tools and equipment and management of registers and leave forms.
- Adherence and compliance to Health and Safety requirements, as well as initiation and chairing of monthly health and safety meetings.
- Training and developing new and existing employees.
- Minimum of 10 years of project management/ CM experience
- Minimum of 10 years managerial experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams of senior professionals.
- Petrochemical and Mining-related Project Management experience with CAPEX implementation of more than R500m.
- Experience in selecting and managing controls systems and personnel, engineering management systems and personnel, and managing multi-discipline projects for mining clients.
- Anglo American specific experience will be an advantage.
- Academic degree in engineering or in a discipline relevant to the project scope, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in oral and written English language. Working knowledge of Portuguese is considered as an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a record of successful project experience with multi-sector teams.
We believe that a diverse workforce is key to our business success. We seek the best people for our jobs based on their skills, qualifications and experience. We embrace the principle of equal opportunity in employment and we work towards eliminating all forms of unlawful discrimination in our employment practices. In support of diversity and the equal opportunity principle, preference will be given to individuals from designated groups within South Africa.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Zutari, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.