Minopex company opens jobs for Senior Maintenance Planner positions in the Northern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Mining, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Maintenance Planner|
|Region:||Aggeneys - Northern Cape, Northern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
This position will be based at a site close to Aggeneys in the Northern Cape.
The purpose of this position is to manage the Engineering Planning Office to ensure minimum downtime using the Pragma On Key Computerized Maintenance Management System. The Senior Maintenance Planner will co-ordinate the operation and administration of the planned maintenance system and activities of the Maintenance Planner and Maintenance Data Capturer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Establishes and maintains Maintenance Planning Standards and Policies
- Coordinates and monitors all engineering maintenance and planning activities relating to the Technical and Metallurgical processes within the Plant
- Complements planned work by gathering critical information (resources, spares and tools arranged) for effective and safe execution
- Continually evaluates and motivates critical spares to support equipment reliability during its life cycle
- Actively assists in managing work backlogs
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an accurate and comprehensive asset register, and managing the plant critical spares in collaboration with the Engineer and Materials Controller
- Planning of responsibilities with the Engineer to ensure an efficient workflow
- Prepares and issues shutdown plans and ensure that all resources required for shutdowns are mobilized, planned and scheduled to meet the timelines agreed
- Plays a coordinating role during shutdowns to ensure that over-runs are kept to a minimum
- Ensures compliance to all required standards and procedures
- Training and Coaching of Maintenance Planners, Maintenance Data Capturers etc.
- Coordinates with subordinates to provide coverage during leave
- Responsible for controlling statutory inspections and keeping all legal records in connection with the Machinery and Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Contributes towards the safe and efficient achievement of set production targets by:
- Compiling and maintaining a computerized asset plan and ensuring that it is always up to date
- Providing asset reports to the Plant & Reliability Engineer on a periodical basis as required
- Compiling requisitions as and when necessary to ensure that special equipment is in stock for work required
- Conducting in-depth root cause analyses and reporting the findings thereof to the Plant Engineer when major failures occur
- Compiling monthly reports from the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and submitting to respective parties
- Compiling ad hoc reports as and when required by management or the Client
- Optimising scheduled tasks based on historical plant equipment failures
- Relevant Trade Test Certificate with 10 years’ experience as an Artisan and 5 years’ experience as a Foreman; or
- National Diploma Engineering with at least 10 years process plant experience
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Maintenance Planning role
- Expert knowledge of and training in the maintenance module Pragma On Key or other similar maintenance module
- Sound knowledge of Mining Engineering Codes of practices, policies and procedures
- A good knowledge of machinery and equipment used on the relevant operations
- Understanding of engineering best practices and new technologies relating to engineering principles & processes
- Proven technical and maintenance capability
- Sound knowledge of Condition Monitoring practices
- Knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance principles will be advantageous
- Mineral Process Plant experience
- Experience in project planning and scheduling including shut down planning in projects
- Supervisory experience
- English language proficiency
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Valid driver’s license code B, EB or C1
- Own transport to attend to call outs
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Minopex, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.