SUMMIT Africa Recruitment Pty (Ltd) company opens jobs for Senior Java Developer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||SUMMIT Africa Recruitment Pty (Ltd)|
|Position:||Senior Java Developer|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer/Engineering Sciences and/ or at least 3 years relevant experience as a developer as part of a team in a software development environment.
- A strong knowledge of Java is essential.
- 5 years relevant experience as a senior back-end developer in a multi-tiered Java application development.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate on a common (UML) design model.
- A thorough understanding of SDLC processes, tools and techniques.
- Experience with team development tools: Use of source control applications (preferably GIT); Use of a UML tool for documentation.
Experience Of The Following Technologies
- JEE (J2EE) server side technologies, SOAP and Services
- Spring framework (preferable)
- JPA /Hibernate
- Experience with an application server (IBM Websphere – preferable)
- Integration experience (Web/RESTful services, JMS)
- JAXB and XML Schema
- SQL and experience with a relational database (i.e. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2)
- Ability to deliver production quality software by e.g. paying attention to detail, do extensive unit testing and support quality testing phases.
Knowledge Of The Following Will Be a Plus
- Business process/workflow layers e.g. JBPM, BPEL (Activiti)
- Rules engines (i.e. Drools)
- Design patterns (Object Oriented, SOLID, GRASP)
- Continuous integration tools (i.e. Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker)
- SOAP UI
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SUMMIT Africa Recruitment Pty (Ltd), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.