IQbusiness South Africa company opens jobs for Senior Insights Executive positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Business Consulting and Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||IQbusiness South Africa|
|Position:||Senior Insights Executive|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Business Consulting and Services|
We have an opportunity for a Senior Insights Executive to manage all research activities during the planning, set-up and on-going management of our client’s research projects.
As a skilled Senior Insight Executive, you will have a keen ability to balance client demands with internal timelines, you will ensure that projects remain on schedule, on budget, and guarantee client satisfaction.
A Senior Insight Executive is both an analytical thinker and a strategic thinker who performs well under pressure and is able to manage multiple customer accounts while ensuring quality outputs and clearly articulated insights.
Industry / Business Knowledge & Relationship Management
- Actively getting to know the client’s business/industry
- Build ongoing client relationships to ensure loyalty and satisfaction
Proposals & Costing
- Set up proposals & costing (when requested) with support and input from the insights lead
- Able to translate client business or research objectives into an effective research project design
- Considers multiple design options to achieve the research objective
- Recommends optimal design based on methodology, cost, time, access
- Considers sampling, quotas, bias effects, routing, filters, reporting outputs
- Considers need for external suppliers where appropriate (stats, field, qualitative moderators etc.)
Insight Community / Consumer Panel set-ups
Project Management Of Research Projects
- Set-up of project deliverables and timelines
- Allocate project tasks on the internal project management system
- If requested, communicate with the client on the status of the project (including ad-hoc projects)
- Management of project tasks in accordance with timelines
- Communicate with internal teams on an ongoing basis regarding project status
- Designs questionnaires or discussion guides for discussion with client/checks and approves a questionnaire set up by a research executive
- Finalises & signs-off questionnaire or discussion guide with the client
- Briefs the operations teams for scripting or authoring
- Tests questionnaire (i.e. logic, flow, length etc.)
Analytics & Statistics
- Compiles analytical plan in consultation with the insights lead
- Communicates details of tabletop breaks to the operations team
- Communicates and discuss any modelling required with the statistician
- Assesses whether weighting of data is required by comparing the achieved sample distribution relative to the ideal
- Communicates to the operations team and statistician the distributions to weigh towards if required
Moderating (if Experience Allows)
- Moderates online discussions where appropriate
- Prepares visual and insightful reports detailing key insights (requesting input guidance as needed)
- Presents results to client face-to-face when needed
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- 5 plus years of research experience
- Well-rounded experience covering brand health, communications testing and product innovation project work within the FMCG/ CPG and retail sectors
- Completed a relevant degree but preferably post-graduate qualifications
- Professional presentation
- Excellent command of the English language i.e. written, spoken, grammar and writing
- Fluency in additional languages of the African continent an advantage (French, Portuguese and/or Arabic in particular)
- Strong in numeracy (statistical knowledge and experience an advantage)
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to service several clients at one time
- Ability to work well under pressure and possess a high degree of tenacity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Aptitude for technology and software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IQbusiness South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.