BKB Ltd company opens jobs for Senior Desktop Engineer positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Farming, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Desktop Engineer|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We must, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this, We are looking for forwarding thinkers who want to make a difference.
The incumbent will be responsible for various IT duties, predominantly in retail. These duties include, helpdesk administration (prioritize and support), asset administration, installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies, such as communication systems. Configuring hardware and software, repairing equipment, and providing daily support for computer network users and any other general duties as required by the IT Operation Manager. Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.
We offer a competitive Total Cost to Company salary which includes, medical aid, retirement benefits and above average leave.
We have to get serious for a bit. We need:
- Grade 12 with a relevant diploma in the IT field
- 3 years relevant experience
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Engineer
- Work experience and support of Point-of-Sale systems (POS)
- Previous work experience in a Retail Environment
- Valid Code 08 Driver’s license
- Be willing to travel
- Bilingual (Afrikaans/English)
- Strong administrative skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Multitasking skills
- Customer orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge in the administration and support of Microsoft Windows and Networks
- Cisko Meraki experience will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
Key Performance Areas Will Include
- Provide assistance in the management of the ICT Helpdesk
- Provide assistance with the management of ICT Assets and tracking
- Provide assistance in system and network implementation and deployment
- Analyse, test and recommend data and end user settings on the BKB Trade Network
- Liaise with vendors and service providers
- Technical support to end users
- Installation and maintenance of computer software and hardware systems
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Help create technical and statistical documentation and manuals
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to be the best that you can be? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BKB Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.