Sambe Consulting company opens jobs for Senior Business Analyst positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in the fintech or financial services industry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather and interpret complex data sets.
- Proficiency in business process analysis, requirement elicitation, and documentation.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and tools (e.g., Scrum, JIRA) for project management and software development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and techniques (e.g., SQL, Excel) is a plus.
- Professional certifications in business analysis (e.g., CBAP, PMI-PBA) are desirable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and application thereof.
- Business Process Analysis – analyse current business processes, identify gaps, and propose streamlined and efficient workflows to improve operational efficiency. Analyse & design new business processes & organisational structures to support business requirements.
- Define & design changes to existing processes as required & ensure integration of changes into process environment and translate into features and stories.
- Solution Design – collaborate with cross-functional teams to design innovative technology solutions that align with business goals and enhance the user experience.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: Collaborate with QA teams to ensure that developed solutions meet business requirements and provide input into testing strategies and test plans.
- Documentation: Prepare comprehensive documentation including business process flows, functional specifications, user manuals, and training materials to support the implementation and adoption of fintech solutions.
- Work with the finance team and developers to define non-functional requirements (including metrics & performance goals) for the application.
- Review test approach & test cases to ensure coverage of relevant business scenarios, use cases & functionality defined.
- Participate in testing to ensure that business requirements have been met.
- financial services
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sambe Consulting, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.