HR Studio company opens jobs for Senior Backend Developer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Backend Developer|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
We’re looking for…
An extremely talented Backend Developer to help pioneer a completely new type of insurance globally.
Who are you?
- You have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- You have great management skills
- You should have experience designing and building large and complex (yet maintainable) systems, websites and apps
- You are able to work in a third of the time that most competent people think possible
- You are driven by challenges
What’s the role?
You Will Be Responsible For
- Diverse range of tasks requiring backend developments including:
- REST APIs and AWS
- A large part of the build will be Greenfields work
Boxes to tick…
- Tertiary Qualification – BSc, Msc or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or the equivalent
- 6+ years working experience in a similar role
- Technical skills:
- REST APIs
- Python – advantageous
- Industry knowledge:
- Agile methodologies
- Software development lifecycle
- Systems analysis, Solution architecture
- IT strategy, Business Process Design
- Web services, Database design
- Android and IOS development – advantageous
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company HR Studio, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.