Enko Education company opens jobs for Senior Accountant - West Africa positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Education Administration Programs, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Accountant - West Africa|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Education Administration Programs|
We are looking for our Senior Accountant – Western Africa to play a key role in driving the production and reporting of accurate financial information of a fast-growing multi-country African business. This role is ideal for ambitious professionals looking to play a pivotal role in shaping a growing organisation’s finance department.
Your Scope Of Activity Will Include
- Become a true business partner to the leadership team by providing relevant information and insights to achieve the company’s ambitious growth target.
- Production of management accounts for each entity in scope in accordance with IFRS on a monthly basis.
- Ensure overall tax compliance throughout the legal entities you are responsible for.
- Lead the review, design, documentation and implementation of strong processes related to the overall production of accounting records.
- Managing the financial audit process from start to finish.
- Responsible for the compliance of our accounting system with local GAAPs and regulations.
- Develop meaningful relationships with external service providers and partners.
- Provide technical recommendations and training to the relevant team members on an ad hoc basis.
The Senior Accountant – Western Africa will report to the group CFO and will be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
As An Ideal Candidate, You
- Share our excitement to offer a top-notch international education to the African middle-class and understands the affordability challenges we face
- Hold a chartered accountant degree or B.com. with a major in finance/accounting
- Embrace the Enko values like no one
- Have the required empathy and leadership to deal with an incredible diversity of stakeholders
- Speak and write fluently in French and English. Portuguese is a plus.
- Share our excitement to offer a top-notch education to the African middle-class
- Demonstrate passion for West Africa
Powered by JazzHR
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Enko Education, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.