EnableSA Recruitment company opens jobs for Senior Accountant positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Accounting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
Our client is seeking a experienced Senior Accountant to join the Port Elizabeth team
- Day-to-day accounting, including but not limited to
- Invoices (incoming and outgoing)
- Banking (Cash Forecasting, Reconciliations, Liquidity management, Payments)
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Cash Management at Events
- Payroll review, payroll journals, payroll audits
- Monthly financial statements under US GAAP ; including correcting journal entries, building and releasing accruals, and account analysis. Monthly profitability forecasting
- Year-end closing under statutory US GAAP including bridging to IFRS, filing annual financial statements, work with auditors according to local regulations.
- Preparation and management for local audit under IFRS
- Work with the CFO and Headquarters’ Finance and Accounting team in Germany, South Africa and in the US on all accounting issues.
- Planning and budgeting, integrated financial planning, management and performance reporting & Forecasting
- Filing of VAT & EMP 201 reports, work with tax authorities and auditors
- Preparation and review of month end reconciliations
- Grade 12
- B.Com Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in senior accounting/ auditing/ financial management
- Experience managing a team
- Solid understanding of intercompany transactions
- Ability to interpret and question financial information easily
- Ability to manage and work within a team format
- Must be hands on, able to multi-task and show proper level of time management.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (E.g. Pivot Tables) and Finance applications.
- Experience in Navision accounting software is an advantage.
- Knowledge of local taxation laws
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EnableSA Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.