IT Network Recruitment and Consulting company opens jobs for SAP OTI (EWM) Lead positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||IT Network Recruitment and Consulting|
|Position:||SAP OTI (EWM) Lead|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
SAP TM Transportation Management
- Worked on all phases of SAP TM Transportation Management implementation which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, testing, go-live, user training and postproduction support
- Functional Experience SAP Transportation Management TM
- Should have exposure to SAP Embedded SAP TM in S/4HANA
- Should have worked on SAP TM Master Data Management Product, Business Partner, Dangerous goods
- Transportation network locations, routes and zones Resources Vehicles, trailers, Handing units
- Must have SAP TM Transportation Management as Primary skill
- Good to have business knowledge of transportation and logistics execution
- Good to have knowledge of integration with SAP ERP, SCM systems
- Good to have a minimum of 1 TM E2E implementation
- Good to have experience in logistics in Shipping and Handling unit management
SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Handling the day-to-day production issues Handling the calls with the business users Gathering the requirements from the business users/BPM Monitoring the tickets ques and managing the same within the SLA.
- Candidate should have good experience in the Warehouse Configuration and Warehouse Processes Should have experience in handling the AO/AMS projects.
- Should have good communications skills and analytical skills good experience in the Handling Unit Management
- Good experience in the RF screens configuration and customization4 good experience in the Delivery Processing, Goods Movements and Physical Inventory Should have hands on experience in preparing the FS/FDs
- Should be able to communicate clearly with onshore counterpart and client leads and work independently
- Good Team management skills
- Client facing skills
- SAP TM
- SAP EWM
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IT Network Recruitment and Consulting, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.