Sabenza IT company opens jobs for SAP Authorisation Specialist positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||SAP Authorisation Specialist|
|Region:||Gauteng, Pretoria - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
SAP Authorisation Specialist Technical, SAP
Centurion – Gauteng – South Africa, Menlyn – Gauteng – South Africa, Midrand – Gauteng – South Africa
Unleash your inner Ninja and join the forefront of innovation as a SAP Authorisations Specialist at our Leading Automobile Giant company.
Harness the power of your expertise to shape cutting-edge solutions that drive our digital transformation. Work with a dynamic team involved in “WIT Authorisations Team”.
Core skill requirements:
- SAP BW Authorisations
- SAP CRM Authorisations
- SAP ERP Authorisations
- SAP GRC
- Take consultative approach to challenge customers’ requested solution design, should a better alternative exist.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with both technical and non-technical colleagues/users.
- Willing and able to travel extensively, for up to 2 weeks at a time (international).
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- SAP Authorization in all modules SAP ERP, SAP Fiori
- Applications Operations
- system landscape to design adequate and governance compliant to secure role design and user provisioning.
- Proven experience roles design, and support within an SAP environment
Duties to be carried out:
- Understand the business requirements, preparing AS-IS, and TO-BE documents and get sign-off from users for functional and/or technical design document(s).
- Proactively propose solutions to improve the support of (new) business processes.
- Executing the required changes through configuration.
- Interact with consultants of other modules for Integration requirements.
- Preparing test data and documentation, Conducting Unit tests, Regression tests, System Integration security tests including recording of results and change management (transport) activities.
- Preparing User manuals and conducting training to business process owners.
- Planning of go live milestones, planning, preparation, and execution of migration, cutover and Go-Live as well as post Go-Live support activities.
- Interaction with clients through meetings, calls, and emails.
- Support the troubleshooting, resolving, and closing of Production Support tickets (Incidents & Problems tickets) within defined SLA’s (Service Level Agreements).
- User interface transactional solutions.
- Analyse and scope End-user authorisation roles.
- Update and maintain documentation as an existing system’s functionality is changed.
- Execution according to the Agile Methodology and attending of all team meetings, including Stand-ups, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Planning meetings etc.
- Daily use of the Agile Tool Chain, as per the updates required by the respective feature team(s)
Apply for this Job
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sabenza IT, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.