Mogale Solution Providers company opens jobs for Sales Specialist at Mogale Solution Providers positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Mogale Solution Providers|
|Position:||Sales Specialist at Mogale Solution Providers|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Must be capable of managing their online diary (with support from the admin team)
- Must be computer literate – Software used: Online ordering portal, Skynamo tracking system, One Drive – file share, Outlook emails & online calendar, Excel
- Orders are taken during clients visits and captured during the day and if necessary, after hours using our online ordering portal.
- In an addition to taking orders, store visits will include product launches, kit checks, merchandising of retail and professional stock, troubleshooting (but not training), product spotlights and general value adds.
- The position requires strong inter-personal, organisational, admin and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be fluent in English (& Afrikaans ideally)
- Time management essential, with the ability to complete work timeously and ask for support when needed.
- Understand the need to handle tasks to completion, supporting multiple communication devices/software (whatsapp, emails, calls, online diary)
- Capable of learning and following company SOPS
- On the Road- sales experience and professional nail experience/training essential.
- Must have own car, valid driver’s licence, insurance for rental in the case that their car is not drivable (accident or engine issue)
- First appointment [Email Address Removed] and last appointment [Email Address Removed], followed by a daily 15-minute voice call with the sales team.
- Bimonthly AM and PM pre booked internal training does occur and is compulsory. (7.30-8.30Am remote training/ 17.30-18.30 remote training – eg of times, please note they may differ)
- There should be between 5 – 8 visits a day depending on the area she is working in on that day.
- All visits are to be booked in advance and rebooked for the following 2 months.
- No additional work, beauty salon or otherwise, is permitted during the week or weekend.
- Due to the on the road working hours, family support would be needed for children (where age appropriate)
- Smoking is not allowed.
- They would receive a well-developed existing client base and be responsible for managing and growing the client base as per the company SOPs and KPIs (under the guidance of the management team)
- Petrol card supplied – for work related travel only.
- Phone & Tablet supplied (Minutes & data included) for work calls and use only.
- Would need to live in one of the following areas:
Cape Town/City Bowl/Atlantic Seaboard
Milnerton/Century City/ Durbanville
Southern Suburbs (not South Peninsula)
Northern Suburbs (not Winelands)
- Selling experience
- Product Demonstration
- Key Account
- Strategic Selling
- Consultative Selling
- New Business Development
- Solution Selling
- Nail Technician
- beauty therapist
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Business Consulting
- 2 to 5 years Representative / Sales Consulting
Desired Qualification Level
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mogale Solution Providers, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.