Smith+Nephew company opens jobs for Sales Representative: Trauma positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Medical Equipment Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sales Representative: Trauma|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Medical Equipment Manufacturing|
Sales Representative Durban
At Smith+Nephew, we design and manufacture technology that takes the limits off living.
We believe that through innovation, development and supporting our customers and patients we can help others achieve a Life Unlimited! Our products are in 100 countries globally, and supporting this takes a huge effort.
What will you be doing?
The role will be responsible for the successful launch, promotion and sales of his/her specific product range to Orthopaedic Surgeons. The continuing education in the correct application and usage of these products in the sales territory allocated to the incumbent is paramount. The incumbent reports to the Regional Sales Manager responsible for their allocated territory.
What will you need to be successful?
- Attain and exceed targeted sales.
- Develop and maintain a regular calling pattern and to report accordingly.
- Ensure that all customers are fully cognisant of the product range.
- Attend theatre cases to give technical advice.
- Supervise competitor activity.
Attaining and exceeding targeted sales for the products to be sold in the territory. These products will be promoted and sold to the following outlet types:
- Private hospitals and clinics
- Provincial Hospitals
- Military hospitals
- Other outlets specified by his/her Manager.
Develop a routine calling pattern for all customers within own area as follows:
- Theatre operating days
- Appointments in rooms
- An appointment diary is maintained and continuously updated
Successful candidates would need the following:
- Matric Qualification
- Degree within the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Previous Sales Experience in Medical Devices
165 years of pioneering innovation requires a relentless focus on what’s next. We’re focused on you. You’re what’s next…
- Inclusion, Diversity and Equity: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity, Learn more about our Employee Inclusion Groups on our website (https://ww.smith-nephew.com/)
- Your Future: Annual Performance Bonus and Provident Fund Scheme, Share Save Options.
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Vacation and Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteering Hours, so we can give back to our communities!
- Your Wellbeing: Medical Aid and an Employee Wellness Programme and much more.
- Flexibility: Hybrid Working Model (For most professional roles).
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customised, Mentorship.
Stay connected and receive alerts for jobs like this by joining our talent community.
We’re more than just a company – we’re a community! Follow us on LinkedIn to see how we support and empower our employees and patients every day.
Check our Glassdoor page for a glimpse behind the scenes and a sneak peek into You Unlimited, life, culture, and benefits at S+N.
Explore our new website and learn more about our mission, our team, and the opportunities we offer.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Smith+Nephew, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.