MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED company opens jobs for Sales Representative: New Vehicle positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Wholesale Motor Vehicles and Parts, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED|
|Position:||Sales Representative: New Vehicle|
|Region:||Bryanston - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Wholesale Motor Vehicles and Parts|
Closing Date 2023/07/10
Reference Number MOT230703-4
Job Title Sales Representative: New Vehicle
Branch/Department Lindsay Saker Audi Bryanston / New Car Department
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Town / City Bryanston
Location – Province/Area Gauteng
Location – Country South Africa
To, grow, manage and retrain new and current customers in order to meet required sales volumes that contribute to overall company growth and superior customer service.
Equity statement: We are committed to employment equity when recruiting internally and externally. We are an equal opportunity employer and preference will be given to equity candidates.It is also the company’s policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our employment equity goals.
“Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces, but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- To ensure that the Brand and Dealership is actively marketed and promoted in the allocated, approved targeted market.
- To penetrate the vehicle market in a well-organized, trained and professional manner.
- To identify new and maintain current customers, to maximize Sale.
- To ensure benchmark customer satisfaction and standards of the Dealer and Manufacturer are are maintained.
- Achieve and exceed targeted sales units and first gross profit.
Qualifications And Experience
Matric Grade 12 essential,
Tertiary qualification (Desirable),
Valid Driver’s license,
Audi– Preferably Audi Sales certification will be an advantange
Brand Vehicle Sales – > 1.5 years.
Proven track record of an average CSI rating above national.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Networking skills (Essential),
- Negotiation skills (Essential,)
- Planning and organizing (Essential),
- Computer Literacy (Essential),
- Communication skills (written and verbal) (Essential).
- Selling skills (Essential).
- Work more than 9 hrs per day, to be able to exceed targets.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Confidence (Essential).
- Self-motivation and ambition (Essential).
- People Orientated (Essential).
- Cultural Diversity (Essential).
- Sound ability to manager conflict (Essential).
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.