Stratogo company opens jobs for Sales Manager (Medical Devices) positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sales Manager (Medical Devices)|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Our client in the Medical Device industry is currently looking for Medical Device Sales Manager to be based in Durban.
Position: Sales Manager (Medical Devices)
Location: Durban, KZN
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Matric Certificate
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing would be advantageous
- 3-5 years Sales Team Management Experience
- Medical Device Product Knowledge
- Own Vehicle and Valid SA Driver License
- Good Communication skills
- MS Excel
- MS Word
Roles And Responsibilities
- Selling products by implementing sales plans and supervising sales staff.
- Establishing sales objectives by fostering and developing projected sales volumes for the different regions.
- Maintaining sales volumes and prices by keeping up with current trends in supply and demand and competition in the marketplace.
- Meeting sales targets that are realistic and achievable.
- Planning and budgeting by preparing sales quotations based on costed values and inventory levels.
- Devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales targets and setting targets for sales representatives .
- Delegating sales and marketing duties as per the specialisation of each individual sales staff, making it her role to extract the best out of each team member under her.
- Deciding the course of action that needs to be taken by team members in the fulfilment of their duties.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the company.
- Brand promotion and generating new opportunities for the company, including the research into new product lines.
- Motivating team members by making them work as a unit towards a common objective, sharing a cordial relationship with each other.
- Correcting poor performances and showing appreciation for good work.
- Ensuring the team is delivering desired results by supervising and tracking their performances.
- Monitor reports of weekly and monthly sales, encouraging good performance and dealing with below par performances.
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and other sales related events if necessary.
- Making decisions for the team and inspiring fellow members by leading positively by example.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with customers and gathering necessary data and records for future reference.
- Reporting at suitable intervals, or as necessarily required, to senior management , on issues and progress relating to sales.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Stratogo, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.