Topco Media company opens jobs for Sales Executive positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Advertising Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
Topco’s Eventing Division has an opening for a Sales Executive to join our team. Our hiring process is thorough but moves quickly for the right candidate.
You are an accomplished salesperson spending 60 – 70% of the month engaged with customers who is comfortable with occasional travel. You have an ability to prospect consistently on the phone, in person, and at company trade events. Knowledge of the media industry, primarily B2B and government including publishing, awards, conferences and digital, it is preferred, but not required if you have a history of sales success in a complex selling environment. You are adept at selling solutions that exceed R150,00 to upwards of R1,200,00.
You are well-spoken, can command a room’s attention, and have high energy levels. People consider you a leader and consider a sales territory your personal business. You are accustomed to tracking your sales behaviour and metrics as a source of effectiveness and improvement, and are comfortable with CRM. While already operating at a high level, you understand and accept training and coaching as a source of constant growth.
You must have a verifiable history of earning in excess of R360,00 and a need to quickly surpass R 500 00. Our top earner in the field regularly surpass R1,00,00 in yearly earnings excluding company benefits. Salespeople who fail to earn at a high level are not kept at Topco, as our reputation, line of products, and sales leads provide ample opportunity for selling.
Please include a cover letter in your application with the answer to these questions:
- What do you consider the key to sales success?
- AND What is one of your greatest selling successes to date?
- Applications without this information in the cover letter will not be considered. Feel like this job is perfect for you but you don’t fit the criteria? Sell us on why you should be hired anyway.
- Sales experience in the B2B events arena: conference, awards, and exhibitions.
- Proven track record in securing Sponsorship’s and Exhibitors for our prestigious B2B events (Awards, Conferences and Exhibitions).
- Lead generation and effective in winning new business.
- A willingness to continuously identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Passion for selling and target-driven.
- Outstanding written, verbal, editing and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and a proven strong closer
- Strong business acumen and ability to pitch USPs to key decision-makers.
- Ability to build relationships with external partners and approach external meetings with confidence.
- Able to research, identify angles and benefits, for clients at c-suite levels for all our Events
- Good energy levels.
- Must be deadline and target driven.
- Commission driven and highly motivated.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
Topco is a leader in business-to-business and public sector media industry, where our primary services and product offerings, i.e. awards, conferences, publishing, data and digital, aim to reward, celebrate and recognise the best in South African business and public sector. For over 20 years, Topco has worked closely with our customers to engineer superior intelligent primary and secondary solutions. Our goal is to make our customers more competitive by becoming more efficient. Our installed base speaks for itself. We will not shy away from a project due to complexity: rather we address each component head on. Our access to global solutions makes Topco a forerunner in media today. Topco offers a competitive salary and full office support.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Topco Media, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.