hearX Group company opens jobs for Sales Executive positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Wellness and Fitness Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Pretoria - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Wellness and Fitness Services|
Work Location: 180 Garsfontein Road, Ashlea Gardens, Pretoria, and traveling.
Responsible for generating leads and sales, managing and maintaining the customers and increasing revenue from existing customers, and providing ongoing operational support to the sales team.
- Matric Certificate (essential)
- Relevant Diploma or Certificate (desirable)
Skills And Knowledge
- Working on/with Windows or IOS
- IT Systems
- Client Relationship Management
- CRM systems
- Presentation skills
- Understanding medical devices/audiology is desirable
- Strong administration skills
- Customer Service
- Cold Calling
- Compiling Proposals
- Working within a digital environment
- CRM Systems
Key Performance Areas, Weights, and Objectives
Revenue Generation and Sales
- Generate new business and new accounts against targets.
- Upsell and cross-sell existing business.
- Source and sign new clients nationally and internationally.
- Convert sales leads within a reasonable time and in line with sales targets.
- Work within pricing guidelines provided by Marketing.
- Prepare and control budgets/forecast/sales pipeline.
- Prepare an appropriate sales approach for different audiences, including presentations and discussions.
- Prepare quotes and invoices on time and accurately.
- Prepare proposals and presentations on time and accurately.
- Monitor the conversion process with adequate communication and feedback to potential clients.
- Secure reliable business insights relevant to new business opportunities and provide feedback at weekly sales meetings.
- Attend conferences and events to source new business
Client Relationship Management
- Conduct regular customer check-ins to maintain good relationships.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Monitor after-sales services and support.
- Ensure appropriate handover to relevant stakeholders after a successful sale.
- Act as a product specialist on relevant products,
- Provide training on various products and procedures for current clients.
- Develop an understanding of customer requirements.
- Communicate proactively and efficiently with customers.
Reporting and Communication
- Ensure complete, accurate, and punctual reporting to management on sales targets, budgets, conversion ratios, and other relevant reporting requirements.
- Communicate proactively with the team lead.
- Communicate efficiently and proactively with relevant stakeholders, including Slack and email communication channels.
- Continuously provide team members with relevant market and product-related information.
- Understand all products available in hearX offering.
- Provide ongoing operational support.
- Manage and monitor individual and team targets and strategies.
- Ensure that the approvals process is effective.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company hearX Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.