Seascape Marine Services (Pty) Ltd. company opens jobs for Sales Engineer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Seascape Marine Services (Pty) Ltd.|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
Seascape Marine Services are recruiting for a Sales Engineer to identify and execute sales of leisure & commercial marine propulsion & auxiliary engines along with other related propulsion systems & marine products.
• Good communication skills (at all levels) both verbal and written with a “customer orientated” mind
• Good computer skills
• Valid driving licence & valid travel documents
• Keen interest in commercial, leisure & service marine industry
• Minimum 3 – 5 years sales / technical experience in marine industry successfully reaching sales
• Strong technical background in propulsion systems & power generation systems with a fair
• Be analytical with good time keeping skills
• Able to work independently, overtime, get hands dirty, travel nationally and internationally
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Establish & maintain good customer / supplier relationships
• Visit customers (boatbuilders, shipyards, ship owners, design consultants, private buyers, Navy etc.) &
to discuss opportunities possible orders, delivery conditions, product quality and requirements WRT
• Analyse details of different territories & markets to assess their growth potential and to meet targets
• Achieving pre- determined sales targets
• Application Engineering & problem solving
• Handling enquiries, quotes, sales invoices & orders to suppliers
• After sales and technical & warranty support
• Managing, investigating & resolving customer complaints
• Compiling sales forecasts and order reports
• Assisting Management with ad hoc projects, advertising plans & Sales Marketing plans for specific
products, regions & customer types
• Participates in other sales activities – boat shows, trade shows & other marine exhibitions, customer
visits, presentations etc
• Identify & pursue representation for other products to increase sales & compliment the product portfolio
• Identify & pursue any opportunity for sales or service within Seascape’s capabilities which will benefit
• Assist Management in growing the dealer network
• Communicating with Sales Manager on a daily basis
• Receiving and checking of received shipments if required
• Liaising with suppliers regarding orders placed
• Arranging & ensuring delivery deadlines are met to customers
• Arranging & ensuring all commitments are met
• Capturing / processing quotes, following up on quotes, orders, GRV’s and Tax invoices for equipment
• Any assistance which may be required to ensure customer satisfaction & smooth running of the
• Any ad hoc assistance which may be required to ensure successful running of the Dept
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Seascape Marine Services (Pty) Ltd., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.